Only content curators will get these gifs
1) No, this is not my own content
2) But that doesn’t matter, because you’re adding value to other people’s work
3) You see, there are three steps you take to make a great curated post:
7) In layman’s terms: find content, understand content, and make content work in your own post.
8) Curating content isn’t as simple as posting your favourite images (that’s what Tumblr is for).
9) No, it takes a true artiste to carefully curate a post.
10) Museum curators need a university degree to do their job!
11) And while you aren’t big on dinosaur fossils, you spend hours making all sure your gifs all make sense.
12) You also have to be careful to respect not just your audience, but the original content creators.
13) You’re an author now! People respect you, so you have to respect them.
14) There’s no way you would risk your reputation to make a crude joke.
15) But more than anything…
16) You need to make content worth sharing!
17) A great post is only as effective as its reach.
18) If your post was great, you’ll probably get thousands of comments.
19) And if you’re really lucky, thousands more shares.
20) So while creators made the content…
21) You are the curator. You made it make sense together.
22) And that’s what your audience needs: themed content grouped together.
23) And that’s your specialty, because you’re a content curator.
24) And you are AWESOME!